Get to Know…Christine Henning
Christine is one of those employees that makes us all want to be better at our jobs. Read on to find out more about Christine and her love for 90's music!
1. Position: Media Planner
2. How long have you been at BKV? 3 years this summer
3. You definitely burn the midnight oil on a regular basis, but what is your most sought after vacation spot? Alaska in the summer. When the sun never sets you can get so much more work done.
4. As a Georgia Tech grad, are you an avid fan of the jackets? Calvin Johnson still plays for us right? Everyone in my family is a UGA fan. When I’m with them I just know to cheer for the other team.
5. Has Atlanta always been home for you? Atlanta has been home for the last 10 years. Before that, I lived in a small town in South Carolina. Atlanta is much better. Trust me.
6. What do you like about your job?? I enjoy working on an integrated team that is continually creating media plans to help our clients receive the best ROI. Once we implement our strategy, we use results data to optimize the campaigns throughout the flight in order to drive further efficiency. We are always analyzing the media effectiveness to ensure we produce the greatest results for clients. It’s a really quantitative role, but I enjoy using data to drive our media recommendations.
7. Current top five playlist:
When working on this, I realized that apparently I have not listened to music since the 90s
1. Hootie & the Blowfish - “Only Wanna Be with You”
2. Bush - “Glycerine”
3. Britney Spears - “...Baby One More Time”
4. Edwin McCain - “I’ll Be”
5. Aerosmith - “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing”