The view from here
6 Non-Profit Marketing Mistakes to AvoidAll non-profits, big and small, are at risk of making at least a few mistakes that derail their communications with donors and stall the growth of their fundraising program. Avoid these common oversights when planning your campaigns to gain a competitive advantage and deepen engagement with donors.
- Keep your mission in mind with everything you do
- Remember to include your donors in what you do
- Think holistically when attacking a project – plan, execute and disseminate
- Be willing to try completely new marketing approaches – testing fuels progress
- Always be mindful of the long-term health and growth of your fundraising program
- Tap into your marketing partners to improve and enhance your marketing efforts